Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Wishing all a Very Happy New Year!! Though we are already a month into it!!

Well, its been quite a while since I posted anything here. DO NOT think that my inactivity at this blog means that nothing is happening at the tech front! In fact, a lot has been happening and I really haven't had the time to write things down. Also, the buggers at my company have now blocked all access to blogger. Forget about posting, I can't even visit this blog anymore from my company to refer to some links and ideas that I had posted here!!


Anyway, this week we have kicked off with development for our project so a lot of exciting times lie ahead. Lots of things to learn and share with you all :). Also I hope to kick off development of my own trial project in 3 weeks time or so. Lets see where that ends up. I seem to have lost all motivation to work on that idea anymore. i also got a new idea which seems to be fairly simple but attractive. I just hope that it doesn't end up being another Wild Goose Chase!

Expect some useful posts soon....till then ...... Happy Programming!!

No comments:

Post a Comment