Friday, November 12, 2010

Insights

"Why do people watch Big Boss? Completely fail to understand" This was a tweet on my timeline. 

What interested me in this tweet was the second part. Completely fail to understand. So do I. I have never watched Big Boss and I have no clue why people would like to watch it.

But this only means that I do not have insights which the producers of Big Boss have. The question then is, what are the insights that I have which other people don't have? What are the things that I am sure people would do, but others fail to understand why? And why/ how/since when do I have such insights? What is the basis for such an insight/gut feel?

Posted via email from Random thoughts about tech and entrepreneurship

1 comment:

  1. Insight!!! is all that makes the difference in life. The poem "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost, I guess, talks about this insight.
    It makes the difference in work as it does in life.
    Beautiful insight on Insight :-)

    ReplyDelete